[pianotech] tightening balance hole was Bouncing Bostons

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Aug 1 07:41:15 MDT 2010

Oh Al, It's just the old  fire extinguisher body, with a big bolt
closing the hole where the gauge used to be.  Brazed into a 2" hole
in the bottom is the flange for a hot water heater element.  Along
the top is a row of drilled out zerk fittings, which act as
nozzles.  It all sits in a plywood cradle that the keys can be
balanced over the holes. trick.  Actually, a video would also be
interesting.   So, Ed - no glue-size, eh?

David Skolnik