[pianotech] Essex EUP-123 keytop?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 20:08:36 MDT 2009

When I ordered a "keytop" from Steinway,?they sent me a plastic sheet about a foot square, and I was supposed to cut my own. I suggest you use a keytop you get from one of the supply houses. Chances are, it will look just like the others. If anything, you might have to trim it a little, but no more than if you had an "original" part.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943