[pianotech] Somewhat OT... metals recycling

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Sep 30 15:28:33 MDT 2009

I don’t gain much in actual cash value but the recycler is close so I just
leave a bin in the driveway and when it fills I take it in. This way I know
it’s recycled and not in a land fill too. I’m still trying to figure out
where to take the lead from the keys.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com