[pianotech] Urgent Pianos-

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 06:34:52 MDT 2009

Gosh, Ger:

                Well, if you aren't interested, I'll do it.   I DO accept
credit cards, and I really need the business.  Please forward the
particulars to me so I can contact this person.  I'll let him know that I'll
ship them immediately, because there may be others who might try to horn in
on the business.  In this down economy, a chance like this doesn't come
every day.  Just to show my sincerity, I'll send the first shipment and be
sure it arrives before I charge the card.  A long term relationship is just
what I need right now.  If he's in Nigeria, that's even better because I'll
have a LONG DISTANCE relationship too!  You know, if that's the case, and
he's over there, I'm sure he'll need a whole bunch of pianos for the people
there.  Just think of it, a piano in every hut.  Boy, Ger, you really are
missing the boat there.  Hey, I just thought of something.  They'll need
SERVICE on all those pianos.  If all this works out, I can go there and make
some real money!  I'm sure they all have credit cards, so it'll be easy to
get the business.

                I can't wait.

                Paul McCloud