[pianotech] (no subject)

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:28:16 MDT 2009

Hi Dean,

Great idea on the chiropractor.  I did buy a hand wrap I guess its called, and I just putit over my hand allowing fingers and thumb to stick out & then take this velcro strap tha wraps around it on the wrist, and the pain is gone.

Thanks again everyone for your responses regarding the school pianos and the pitch corrections etc.  Tuned a Steinway, maybe an S couldn't read it due to the lighting that as almost a half tone sharp.  I tuned it once through and a second time again and I did leave it slightly sharp because as soon as the cooler weather comes along, it will drop in pitch I think enough to even it out. I hope I'm correct.  Have a great weekend.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com