[pianotech] Acro guide rail fixed

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 21:36:14 MDT 2009

Jon,

 As I mentioned in the post I have used the rubber mute method for the past
few years. This time I had some trouble clamping the cheesy action brackets
in the cradle and while fumbling around trying to get the action secure one
of the mutes let go. Damper blocks are just as quick and easy and a bit more
secure. Different strokes---

Tom D.

  _____