[pianotech] Oversize tuning pins AFTER CA glue??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 22 17:59:16 MDT 2009

Paul,
All valid reasons and assumptions on your part.<G> Any tool, improperly used, can cause catastrophic results. It seems you have encountered such a problem.
I recommended screwing the pins in because of the CA glue. In cases where CA or Epoxy have been used, I've found that screwing them in tends to be a bit more predictable. YMMV
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I