[pianotech] I have a couple of questions

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 08:16:46 MDT 2009

If you've got a good health plan, see a physical therapist that specializes
in wrists. They can use massage, ultrasonics, and steroid applications that
can help. Heat can sometimes help, and certainly icing helps a lot. PTs can
give you a series of exercises to strengthen the muscle groups that may need
strengthening. Ibuprufin or other anti-inflammatories. Perhaps you can find
appropriate "do-it-yourself" instructions in print, or even on the web.
Patrick Draine