[pianotech] Platt Tool bag/case

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 19 18:20:26 MDT 2009

Hi, John:

                I've had a Platt case for many years.  It is very well made,
much better than the other similar hard case the supply houses were selling.
I prefer the hard cases to the bags that many technicians use.  There are
many choices of pallets, and you can put dividers into the bottom so things
don't move around.  The locks are very secure, and the handle is nicely
padded.  Mine is a little threadbare, but still hanging in there.  A very
good quality case, and I'm proud to own it.  I have gotten many compliments
on it (when it was new).

                Worth a second look for sure.

                Paul McCloud

                San Diego