[pianotech] heavy objects in passenger compartment

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 12:41:24 MDT 2009

I've always put my tool bag in the seat behind me, although on the floor. But now all my tool and parts cases are loose in the back of my small HHR station wagon. When I?slam on the brakes, they all fly forward and hit the back on my seat. There is no other place to put them. Perhaps I should at least cover them with blankets.

Wim