[pianotech] random orbital buffer

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Fri Sep 18 20:13:12 MDT 2009

Hi Ryan,

I don't know much about Porter Cable but I got myself a Makita buffer. Although it cost more than twice as much as
the Porter Cable it is very powerful and durable and has done well for me for over 10 years. I like a strong motor for
buffing and polishing and don't know if the Porter can give you that.

Regards,
Jack Houweling