[pianotech] Re VJ Lube

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Thu Sep 17 15:57:44 MDT 2009

Just a minor correction: His name was Vic JACKSON. He, with his wife would
have a little table at most National conventions selling just his lubricant,
and later some brands of spray lubs. After his death Mrs Jackson continued
with her little table selling his lubs, and also a very good extension
sander filing system for doing hammers and other things. She carried on his
business for many years.  Thanks to you techs who create and sell tools and
other stuff for the rest of us.  Vic's mixture has been around for at least
40 years and we still use it.
Carlos Ralon, RPT