[pianotech] OT - H1N1 Vaccine

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:23:09 MDT 2009

 List,

I received this today and since this has been being discussed, I thought I'd
pass it on. I've attached a Word document if anyone would like to read it
about reasons not to take the H1N1 vaccine. It's from a health and nutrition
list I'm on that's written by a doctor. If you don't want to read it, fine.
Delete it. Same if you disagree with it. It's just another viewpoint to
consider when making your decision. I'm sending it FYI only, in other words.

Respectfully,
Avery Todd
Houston, TX