[pianotech] re converting acoustic to digital

Bill Jeffreys tylerpiano at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:49:32 MDT 2009

qrsmusic.com  is the website, but i don't believe that make this retrofit
any longer.  I have simply been putting slab type keyboards/digital pianos,
sometimes with additional speakers, into the old pianos when someone is
wanting this.  I've used the Casio privias on the low priced end and Roland
FP4 or FP7 on the higher end.

Bill Jeffreys
Tyler, TX