[pianotech] Sending and receiving photos to/from pianotech

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Sep 15 17:17:23 MDT 2009

Diane:

That sounds like an ISP thing.  Is the "attachment has been scrubbed" message signed i.e. can you tell what put the message there?  The PTG server will kick out a picture if it is too big but at the moment the limit is 1000K so that's probably not it.  My best guess is that MSN is doing it.  Talk to their customer service people.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu