[pianotech] My new website

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Sep 15 01:24:27 MDT 2009

Robin,

Therein lies the crux of the problem on that page!  I'm a relative
newbie (less than 1 year) so I didn't really want to tout all of my
"experience" or I might never get any work!  :-)  So I tried to make
it sound more like I'm a really nice guy, I've been local for a long
time, and by golly, you'll like me!  :-)

I'll think about it some and see if I can frame it appropriately
without sounding like I'm still in diapers...

Thanks for the great advice!

Regards,

Rob