[pianotech] My new website

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Sep 14 22:09:08 MDT 2009

That doesn't look like the "latest web standards" to me. Not only does it
still use long-deprecated <font> tags, all the tag names are in all caps,
and the font tags imbed more font tags. And not one single lick of CSS. And
frames are passé. And it doesn't validate.

Yes, I know that deprecated does not mean obsolete. It just means hospice.