[pianotech] My new website

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Mon Sep 14 21:33:39 MDT 2009

Rob,

I doubt you will be able to resolve your issues for IE using iWeb. I
read an article at:
http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2009/01/macworld-ars-first-impressions-of-the-forgotten-iweb-09.ars

One sentence caught my attention:
"Power users will undoubtedly be disappointed in the continued lack of
control over HTML or PHP support, but iWeb '09 feels like it is
finally a viable option for the casual user in need of an attractive,
feature-rich-but-hassle-free site."

Keith