[pianotech] My new website

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Sep 14 18:36:32 MDT 2009

Jerry,

I see that tan text on my XP PC using IE, but I'm not seeing it on
anything else.  Here's what it looks like on my Mac, so at least you
have an idea of what it is supposed to look like!  It's frustrating
because there is nothing I've created or in the background that has
such a large tan box.  Only the shading within the About Myself Box.
Maybe I'll make that an image and paste it in there instead of text.
I'll work on it some more.

Regards,

Rob