[pianotech] feurich

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 13 13:37:37 MDT 2009

David & List,

                My volume of hammer replacement job is quite small compared
to many of you on this and other lists. Ray has never treated me like I
wasn’t really worth his time. Quite the opposite. He has been not only
congenial but very friendly and caring and takes great strides to provide me
with exactly what I need each and every time. It’s been a very long time
since I’ve bought from anyone else.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com