[pianotech] feurich

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 13 01:24:19 MDT 2009

List,
I have a customer with a 1990 Feurich 190 Grand.   I am deciding on hammers for this piano.   This is a professional pianist insists on playing hard at all times to keep his power up for performance.   The piano is in a very small room and he plays with the lid closed and a cover(cover may have been a thing about the cat...now deceased).   I'm considering a softer hammer, ala Ronsen, but would be interested in an appropriate hammer for a Feurich...it was Renner originally.  I can get a Hamburg Steinway hammer, which might not be a bad choice for this piano...
Thanks in advance for your advice...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044