[pianotech] Puzzler ala Wurly

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Sep 12 10:53:28 MDT 2009

Okay, I'm looking at everyone's answers and they all sound good, but
you say that's not it.  I'm new to this game but I'll jump in and give
it a shot...

What about the back rail cloth?  Could that have somehow been loose or
the flap of it folded under and raised the back end of the keys? I
don't know how it would've gotten that way, but it seems like it would
have the effect you witnessed...

Rob McCall
Murrieta, CA