[pianotech] Puzzler ala Wurly

Amadeus Piano amadeuspiano at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 22:01:26 MDT 2009

I don't know; I'm grasping at straws here too, but could it be possible with
an action like that, that that hammers might drop a bit forward when the
piano is off-level, back end lower than the front?  ... pulling the whippens
up a bit too?
Or would it have to be *so* off-level for that to happen that you'd clearly
see the problem from across the room?
Grasping...
Gary