[pianotech] Trivia question

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Thu Sep 10 08:44:06 MDT 2009

I've also tuned a Starck Ori-Coustic, and it was also a spinet, but this one
had a little two-octave organ built into it too!  The little keyboard was in
the middle of the piano keyboard, and set back about eight inches.  The
electronic circuit board it was attached to constricted the space in front
of the tuning pins in that section, so I had to revert to a lever with a
smaller head on it to get in there.
Jim Moy