[pianotech] Bluthner birdcage

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 9 11:04:47 MDT 2009

Well, well, because, because, ummmmmm - nobody ever suggested it to me
before - and obviously I haven't had the ingenuity to figger it out
for myself. But thanks to you and John Ross, I have been enlightened.
THANKS!!!

I don't know everything, you know (although I certainly DO know
that!).    ;-)

Terry Farrell