[pianotech] Eddie Higgins

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 8 14:08:13 MDT 2009

Eddie HigginsA sad day indeed. I worked extensively with Eddie in S. Florida, where he wintered for the past 20 yrs. About as good of a musician as they come.
I have very fond memories of Eddie. But my favorite is when my wife and I had our first date 21 yrs ago, Eddie was the headline event for the restaurant. A memorable night on many levels.
Tom Servinsky