[pianotech] Restoration: Free for Fame?

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 13:50:30 MDT 2009

I just had a chance to read all of the posts about this subject. How the
producers of the show felt the tech(s) would jump at the chance to do a free
refinish job for the "exposure". When they found they had no takers they
felt it was a conspiracy to extort money from them by the local techs, not
realizing that they were aking for many hours of time and a a lot of dollars
worth of materials for exposure most of us wouldn't want.

Which is why I've never seen this show or any of the so called "reality"
shows. My wife and I watch a lot of science channel, history channels(we get
2) animal planet, National Geographic channel, PBS, etc.
We consider ourselves lifelong learners and don't get involved in the
reality craze.

Mike

--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404