[pianotech] Hearing protection

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:33:12 MDT 2009

I'll agree with Blaine, but add that the musicians earplugs, made of the same silicone material as the ones he listed have a flatter response - and for me, are more appropriate for tuning work.  Available from music stores/guitar centers, or online from the manufacturer:

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.aspx

Available in two sizes, I appreciate that because I have a smaller ear canal and other plugs weren't as comfortable.

Ron Koval

Chicagoland