[pianotech] Restoration: Free for Fame?

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 4 18:52:41 MDT 2009

My family unplugged the TV cable (actually, satellite) about a year
ago. Haven't missed it yet.

The other day I was waiting (in the waiting area - couch, etc.) to see
a bank representative and they had CNN on a TV monitor. Man, was that
weird - seemed like I was watching the Andy Griffith Show - seemed
like something I used to do. Oh well - not anymore!  :-)

Terry Farrell