[pianotech] Test Blows

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Fri Sep 4 10:00:00 MDT 2009

For years I used a couple fingers then added the thumb.

 A hammer head, one, or I use two glued together, "not side to side, but top to bottom"connected with a  short piece of hammer shank through both. One hammer is hitting the key and the other hammer shank is in the palm of your hand or held with your thumb and  one or two fingers. This will take some getting used to, but has worked for me for years and saved my finger tips. This is simply use for unisons.

Paul Milkie

Absolutely! It really helps prevent pain.

--
JF