[pianotech] Recent parts order

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Thu Sep 3 16:16:43 MDT 2009

>From Paul Bruesch:

"However, I find that such a notion almost always falls on deaf ears.  I've had a discussion with the Chicago supplier regarding a customer service issue and got precisely nowhere, not even an apology for their error."

I just had opportunity to converse with said supplier about some defective parts.  They bent over backwards to make things right, including prepaid return UPS and free extras (so to speak).  I never asked for any of it, I merely wanted them to be aware of the problem.

So...just depends, I guess.

Debbie L.