[pianotech] iphone database?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 23 10:57:08 MST 2009

Ron,

I made the move to an iphone.   Love the phone, but you might want to check out the Android or a PalmPre also.   That way when you get it all figured out you can let us know... '-]
Iphone:   I've been a long time user of Time and Chaos.   The logical thing was a move to a Mac...which I still haven't done.   Kent S. likes Bento which I bought and have on my wife's Mac, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the data to the Mac.   I'm sure it can be done...but, I still love T&C.   So I sync to my iphone with cloud computing.   Google Sync and I bought a $99 a year sync with T & C which does a better job of getting all the fields from T& C on my phone.   It is a little slow...has to go to the cloud and back...'-]   If I open T&C Contacts or appts. it goes up and updates my iphone.   When I pick an contact and edit it, it first goes up to the cloud and back.   I make my edit and save and it goes up to the cloud to sync that change.   Think dial up...eventually I'll somehow move into a Mac and probably go to Bento.
What are you using right now on your Palm?   Palm desktop?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044