[pianotech] glue dissolving on jacks

Jim Henson a1propianos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:06:26 MST 2009

Good one Tom. Did the job on Fri., Final count, 39 that I was able to work
loose. Glued w/ wood G/ re-enforced all others w/ superglue. If U need some
for your body, be glad to drop ship. Examination looked like the glue on a
lot was still visable on both pieces but had just lightly bounded. 1954
Stein-something-U get the drift.