[pianotech] Where to tune,

robert wall robertemmett.w at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:43:19 MST 2009

Mental Institutions (check) Military compound's(check) like willem said
extra paper work,Old folks home(bad ones) (check) Hospital chapels
(check)Square grands 150miles round trip(check)Storefront Churches in tough
part of town(check) although guilt feelings after being paid in one dollar
bills(possibly their whole Sunday collection plate)Penal colonies i.e.
prison chapel(no way at any price)  Funny story when my brother in law moved
into gated community,His neighbor was so paranoid he had an armed guard
.After dark one night my brother in law was checking something outside
(light bulb or something) when an man holding a gun on him said what are you
doing here? To wit my brother in law shouted I live here you idiot put that
gun down,to wit he did,never invited his new neighbor over for tea. Robert
E.Wall St.Louis..