[pianotech] scale design

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:07:03 MST 2009

HI,

I'm in a bind with a Gaebler piano that I took in for repair (pinblock strings etc.). When I run the numbers with my excel file, I get extremely high tension in the treble section and I'm worried about the breaking % that gets above 79%. Is that still workable. At this point I'm just scared and I didn't quote to do a bridge recap... Am I scared for nothing or could this beast implode on me?

Thanks,

Marcel Carey

Sherbrooke, QC