[pianotech] email address on websites?

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Nov 8 10:50:01 MST 2009

Jim,

Yes it does open whatever is your default program.  In my case, it's
Mail on the Mac.  However, you can also right-click on it and choose
"copy email address" and then paste it into whatever you choose.

I still think this is easier than going in and removing spaces,
changing characters, or deleting false addenda at the end of your
address.  Although, admittedly, it's not easier than just a plain old
email link.

One other thought...  On my approach, you could easily make a graphic
out of your email address and use that as your link.  People could
read it, they could click on it and it uses the javascript, or they
could right-click and copy the address.  However, spammers will have a
hard time with it.

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC