[pianotech] TR: ivorite keyboard

Pierre Pouliot ppk2 at globetrotter.net
Sat Nov 7 22:17:25 MST 2009

  _____

De : Pierre Pouliot [mailto:ppk2 at globetrotter.net]
Envoyé : 7 novembre 2009 18:50
À : Pianotech (pianotech-request at ptg.org)
Objet : ivorite keyboard

I'll rebuild this old one.  The keys are a little more than 6.5 inches.  The
plastic keytops were ruined by the amateur who striped the piano.  But they
were too short anyway. Keytops needs to be at least 6,5 inches to reach the
nameboard felt.  So I plan to buy a   54" x 24" x .050"   sheet of  pyralin
(ivorite)  and try it on the Brambach I'm rebuilding for practice.  (I never
try something new on customer's pianos)  Can someone give me some
information on working with this.  How do you cut and shape it ?  head and
tail separated or one piece ?    how do you buff it ?

Pierre

  _____

J’utilise la version gratuite de SPAMfighter
<http://www.spamfighter.com/lfr>  pour utilisateurs privés.
Jusqu’à présent SPAMfighter a bloqué 3279 courriels spam.

Optimisez votre PC trop
<http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter/Lang_FR/?cid=sigfr> lent

  _____

J’utilise la version gratuite de SPAMfighter
<http://www.spamfighter.com/lfr>  pour utilisateurs privés.
Jusqu’à présent SPAMfighter a bloqué 3282 courriels spam.