[pianotech] Piano Built completely in Virginia-pics

perrys piano restorations perrymark at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 19:36:20 MDT 2009

Hello Terry,

why would anyone assume it has to have more resonance?  Broadwood, favored by Bethoven, was done this same way on all of their grand pianos for many many years?  Not only does the piano sound great, (as broadwood did), but any difference in resonance from one piano to another is based on several factors.  The case construction, shape of the board, crown, dampers, speaking length, duplex, on and on and on.  This piano sounds remarkably warm and clear, with the guts of the best 9' out there.

God Bless,

Mark