[pianotech] Player system

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano at juno.com
Wed May 27 06:51:58 MDT 2009

I am not sure what you mean by a silent system.  In my mind the
penultimate system is the Wayne Stahnke Live Performance LX system.  It
does not have a record function but the solenoids operate at a much
higher level and it does have proportional pedalling unlike QRS or
PianoDisc. http://www.live-performance.com

Larry Messerly, RPT
Bringing Harmony to Homes