[pianotech] Double loop German stringing

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri May 22 18:22:53 MDT 2009

JD writes:
<<  If you call eyes
loops, then you have no way to distinguish loops from eyes without a
whole load of verbiage.  That's why we have proper terminology. >>

    Depends on what you care to call proper.  "Hitch pin loop" is the
terminology I learned from Bill Garlick, and I have NEVER had anyone, in three
decades, misunderstand what I was talking about.  I have never heard anyone
call a hitch pin loop an "eye".  If they did,  I would have to ask them what
they were talking about.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Stay connected and tighten your budget with
a great mobile device for under $50. Take a Peek!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1221845911x1201401556/aol?redir=http://www.getpeek.com/aol)
</HTML>