[pianotech] Double loop German stringing

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 10:37:11 MDT 2009

Do you know these machines?

http://www.meyne-klaviertechnik.de/start.php?go=10details&id=613&code=0&zustand=8&site=

http://www.meyne-klaviertechnik.de/start.php?go=10details&id=614&code=0&zustand=8&site=

I never used them and I am not shure if they are made for this kind of loop you want to produce. I guess they produce the long loops for bass strings.

In the workshop I worked years ago we had just a nail in a wooden beam. In field service I used a bar clamp with a kind  of hook for exactly that purpose. But the clamp broke and I can´t remember where I bought it.

Gregor