[pianotech] Microsoft Access info

Rex Roseman rosemanpiano at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:31:28 MDT 2009

Marc

I have offered a shell of the database that I developed to this list
earlier. It is still available, but I was not able to email it because
Access is a "live" program unlike word documents or excel spreadsheets, and
the virus checkers kept stripping it. If you are interested, contact me off
list and I will show you the arrangement I used before to transfer the
database. (If someone out there knows some way to email a database, let me
know. Thanks.)

Rex Roseman

rosemanpiano at gmail.com