[pianotech] Young Chang Bracket replacement

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Fri May 15 18:40:53 MDT 2009

Young Chang used to have an instruction sheet included with the brackets.  I
can't find the one I had.  Call Y.C.  and ask if they have that sheet.  You
will need longer screws, but I can't recall the exact size.  It's on that
sheet.  It is also likely that you'll have to plug and redrill  some of the
holes.

                Paul McCloud

                San Diego