[pianotech] Windows Vista- your comments?

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun May 3 07:12:17 PDT 2009

Windows Vista is already on the way out. It is to be replaced with
something they call Windows 7.  So I'd advise hanging on to XP until
further.

RicB

    List
    We are about to upgrade our computers and was wondering what the
    take is on Windows Vista. I know there was some discussion awhile
    back, but couldn't remember the pros and cons. I'm especially
    interested in the cons.

    We currently are using Windows XP Pro, which has served our needs
    wonderfully. Just wondering if it's worth trying to get XP installed
    or go with the pre-installed Vista?
    Tom Servinsky