[pianotech] Regulation Question

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 19:56:15 PST 2009

If that were the case, the note wouldn't likely play even on a soft  touch.
While it might exacerbate the problem, the height of the jack isn't, I  bet,
the main problem, but the forward position of the jack in the window in
relation to the knuckle spline.

Paul

In a message dated 2/28/2009 9:45:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,