[pianotech] Use of McLube

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Feb 28 16:35:46 PST 2009

>From the ptg.org home page, lower right-hand corner, there is a little
search box for searching the list archives. When you use it, it submits the
following search to google:

   site:www.ptg.org  mclube pipermail pianotech

Actually, I don't think that the <pianotech> argument is included in what
gets submitted from the search box, but you can limit the results to
pianotech by adding it, or just going to google directly and submitting the
above.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Norton-McElroy <
nortonmcelroy25 at centurytel.net> wrote:<snip>

> I do wish there were a way to search the entire archive at once, but as far
> as I can see we are reduced to doing a month by month search.  I've gone
> back 4 years and only seen McLube mentioned once.

</snip>