[pianotech] Regulation Question

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:03:23 PST 2009

Matthew, in my opinion, this is a classic case of the jack escaping from
under the knuckle before the note is played. There are several reasons for
this. My first thought is to pull the action and see what's going on!! Then
go from there. If you ever need to call me in a situation like this, feel
free!

Avery Todd
Houston, TX