[pianotech] Fancy German electric hammer shank pliers needs elements.

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Feb 28 09:41:49 PST 2009

Could the place you initially purchased it from, help?
If it was APSCO, ask Schaff, as they took everything.
They have stuff, that was insufficient to put in their catalogue, but have
it for the asking, not meaning free.
Would the possibility exist, to rewind with resistance wire, the element?
John Ross