[pianotech] Fwd: Erwins key dip gauge

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Feb 27 23:41:58 PST 2009

Hi, Andre. This is 100% my procedure as well, except I use 10.2mm
instead of 10mm---a teeny little difference. Otherwise, exact, exact,
precise and complete custom-to-that-action regulation, and make the
final feel of aftertouch with with slight hammerline variations. Andre
is so lyrical, and exactly echoes my experience.
David Andersen