[pianotech] Erwins key dip gauge

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 08:41:52 PST 2009

HI Debbie
?Very similar & douple ended. Are these different diameters?
? Dale

These must be a years ago knock-off from your dad's, Dale.? A local (SWFL) chapter member made them (before I was a tech).? Got these, and several others that?I gave away, when I bought out the remnants of Ed Wood's shop.? (Ed probably made them)

?

Debbie L.